THE HOLY QURAN
Verses 107 to 115
107. These are the communications of Allah which we recite to you with truth, and Allah does not desire any injustice to the creatures.
108. And whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is Allah’s; and to Allah all things return.
109. You are the best of the nations raised up for men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah; and if the followers of the Book had believed it would have been better for them; of them are believers and most of them are transgressors.
110. They shall by no means harm you but with a slight evil; and if they fight with you they shall turn backs to you, then shall they not be helped.
111. Abasement is made to cleave to them wherever they are found, except under covenant with Allah and a covenant with men, and they have become deserving of wrath from Allah, and humiliation is made to cleave to them; this is because they disbelieved in the communications of Allah and slew the prophets unjustly; this is because they disobeyed and exceeded the limits.
112. They are not all alike; of the followers of the Book there is an upright party; they recite Allah’s communications in night-time and they adore.
113. They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong, and they strive with one another in hastening to good deeds, and those are among the good.
114. And whatever good they do, they shall not be denied it and Allah knows those who guard.
115. Those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth not their children shall avail them in the least against Allah; and these are the inmates of the fire; therein they shall abide.